SpectroShade Micro II Easily Determines Color of the Teeth
With the SpectroShade Micro II, data is collected and analysed without obstruction due to lighting in your office or by any other variables that compromise your path to obtain accurate information.
For lab work, SpectroShade Micro II system calculates the numerical differences between the natural tooth and the selected color in terms of brightness, chroma and hue, and provides comprehensive information to facilitate its work. Images and spectral data can be saved on the SpectroShade™ Micro and digitally transferred to your device or sent to the lab.
SPECTROSHADE MICRO II HIGHLIGHTS:
- Portable hand-held device easily collects images and data for analysis
- Industry-leading technology delivers accurate and reliable data
- Multiple angle shots collected for analysis
- Easy to use software to analyze data - no subscription fees
- Complete and exhaustive communication capabilities
- Images and data collected and saved to patient's file
- Objective reading of the chromatic spectrum of the teeth and crowns and immediately links to all the existing standards
- Portable and lightweight - 900 grams